Anti-Corruption, 23-25 April
This workshop gives you instruments on how to act when corruption is detected. You will also get the opportunity to participate in experience sharing and discussions on best practice with Sida, government agencies and civil society organisations. Together we will analyse and discuss corruption cases based on real events.
Date: 23-25 April, 2018
Time: The course starts with lunch at 12.00 on 23 April and ends at 11.45 a.m. on 25 April. You are welcome to arrive the day before if needed.
Venue: Sida Partnership Forum, Härnösand
Last application date: 8 April, 2018
Responsible Programme Manager: Lena Fassali, Sida Partnership Forum
For practical information: Please contact Börje Gidmark, Sida Partnership Forum
Cost: Sida covers training costs, accommodation and meals. Participants only need to cover their travel costs.
The aim of the workshop is to strengthen organisational capacity to detect and act upon corruption within the context of development cooperation.
- The participants will be able to choose ways how to act when corruption is detected.
- By benchmarking others experience the participants will be able to identify anti-corruption instruments and methods for implementation within their own organisations.
Lectures combined with group work/cases, examples presented by participating actors, exchange of experience and discussion.
From the content of the workshop;
- Corruption as a social and developmental problem.
- Lessons learnt - best practise from the field.
- Corruption and ethical dilemmas.
- Prevention and trends how Sida is working with Anti-Corruption.
- Case studies and group work.