Participation in Democratic Governance
The paper presents the work of the project group for participation in democratic governance. The purpose of this study is to present an overview of methods for strengthening the institutional and cultural relationship between the state and society through the promotion of participation. The project document does not necessarily reflect the views of the Swedish International Development co-operation Agency, Sida.
Four methods reports have been published:
- The Political Institutions (SIDA3969en)
- Participation in Democratic Governance (SIDA3968en)
- Good Governance (SIDA2845en)
- The Legal Sector (SIDA3790en)
Furthermore, a summary of the four methods reports was published in 2003; Digging Deeper (SIDA2950en).
- Download: Participation in Democratic Governance
- Filesize: 289,56 KB