2008:40 Study of the International Organization for Migration and its Humanitarian Assistance
Anders Olin, Lars Florin, Björn Bengtsson
Serier Sida EvaluationDescription:
The report focus on IOM's work within the framework of Sida's humanitarian assistance. It relates an understanding of the uniqueness of IOM being an intergovernmental organisation controlled by its 125 member states, independent from but with a special relation to the UN system.
As requested by Sida the report provides recommendations regarding
- rationale for selecting IOM's project/programmes for Sida's humanitarian assistance;
- possible forms and modalities for cooperation with IOM;
- geographical recommendations;
- determining factors when considering IOM as prospective recipient of Sida funds.
- Download: 2008:40 Study of the International Organization for Migration and its Humanitarian Assistance
- Filesize: 1,03 MB