Who is eligible?
If you are interested in applying for a training programme, it is recommended that you take part of the detailed information in the programme brochure for that particular programme. The brochure lists the eligible countries and give a more specific description of the candidate profile for that particular training programme.
Minimum qualifications for all training programmes are a university degree and relevant working experience. Further, each participant shall:
- Be qualified to participate in reform processes in the home organisation.
- Have a position with mandate to run processes of change.
- Be nominated by an appropriate authority or organisation in accordance with national regulations.
- For programmes in English: possess a high level of proficiency; both written and spoken.
- Submit statement of good health.
As a participant, you are required to attend all phases of the programme and should expect an extra workload from time to time.
Organisations, institutions, corporations and authorities from both the public and private sectors are welcome to nominate candidates. One aim is an equal gender representation, but since the majority of applicants are men, women are especially encouraged to apply. Applications can be both individual or in teams.